FOLLOWERS

IMPORTANT NOTES

For fast enquiries just text me at 0139347840.
No call please. I'll try to answer your text ASAP.

Or don't hesitate to e-mail me at alliajaafar@yahoo.com

For price list, click here.
TQ

Love,
allia madefrombox.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Personal entry: Confuse

What a long time of not writing blog of my personal matter.
I'm confuse. Big fat confuse. Yes ppl. I'm confuse to choose what degree course should I futher for. I find Finance interesting for me as I love to deal with figures and my passion more to mathematics subject. But sometimes I feel that i should go for Operations Management and now fucking confuse. I don't want to make wrong decision. Off course. Nobody won't. Lol.

God please help me. Please guidance me. :'(

Confuse,
Allia.

3 comments:

  1. kalo suke maths,
    go for accounts la..
    or math bisnes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ur suggestion dear.
    Tp seriously i xminat acc. huhu.
    and business math xde dlm uitm bach course.hee

    and i decide da untuk amik finance.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

MFB <3 you!