FOLLOWERS

IMPORTANT NOTES

For fast enquiries just text me at 0139347840.
No call please. I'll try to answer your text ASAP.

Or don't hesitate to e-mail me at alliajaafar@yahoo.com

For price list, click here.
TQ

Love,
allia madefrombox.

Monday, January 3, 2011

GA winner!

Assalamualaikum.

My class is just start today and I'm so busy to update this untidy blog.

The current follower of this blog is only 62 people.

And the winner is the lucky no 30!

30th follower is Belle!

Please contact me within 48 hours or else the prize will release to other follower.

THANK YOU!

P/S: THIS IS VERY,VERY QUICK UPDATE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY. SORRY :(

Add me on facebook yea.

:)

There will be another GA in May! Stay tune.

3 comments:

  1. saya x menang ke?
    please my blog
    -MR pelik

    ReplyDelete
  2. u make the card board box i like those box
    try it this Presentation Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

MFB <3 you!