FOLLOWERS

IMPORTANT NOTES

For fast enquiries just text me at 0139347840.
No call please. I'll try to answer your text ASAP.

Or don't hesitate to e-mail me at alliajaafar@yahoo.com

For price list, click here.
TQ

Love,
allia madefrombox.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Customize frame.

Orange frame


Current frame is this. BUT, you can choose to decorate it with more decoration. You can add some stickers on it. Or add more buttons. Or maybe more ribbon on it. It’s all up to you.

Or you may add a heart on it. (**just some idea)

Or perhaps a heart and a letter. (**just some idea)
Basic frame = RM4
Additional accessories = RM1++
Postage fee (pos laju)= RM4

You can choose sticker from my collection with additional 20cents of each sticker for first 5 stickers and for 6 and above it cost you 10cent each. The more u add, the less you pay.

*No remake as I want to keep it exclusive.*

Love,
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

MFB <3 you!