FOLLOWERS

IMPORTANT NOTES

For fast enquiries just text me at 0139347840.
No call please. I'll try to answer your text ASAP.

Or don't hesitate to e-mail me at alliajaafar@yahoo.com

For price list, click here.
TQ

Love,
allia madefrombox.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Felt name!

FELT NAME.

Order receive from my auntie. =)

Close out. My cousin, Irah.

Another order plus my own name. (^^,)

Currently in hand felts.


Hello and good day everyone!

I’m now making customize name on felt cloth.
You can choose whatever color you want and I’ll make it for you.

Current felt in hand;
Black
White
Red
Light Pink
Hot Pink
Dark blue
Light blue
Orange
Yellow
Light Yellow
Apple green
Dark green
Purple
Light purple
Chocolate
Brown
Light brown

Pricing;
1 letter = 70cents.

After first 5 letters =50 cents
Shipping = based on your order. I’m using Pos Express. Usually RM3.OO

If you want to add button on it, just add 30cents.

Love,
Allia.

p/s;sorry for the blurry picture.im using phone camera.my digital camera cable is lost and i dont have a card reader. =(

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!

MFB <3 you!